Saturday, February 7, 2009

SOOC Sunday


It is always incomprehensible to a man that a woman should ever refuse an offer of marriage.
~ Jane Austen

Photobucket
This is a shot right out my side door when it was snowing all day last week. You can see some red of the stop sign on the corner and the red tail lights of the car parked on the next street. On the right you can see a spot of blurriness made by the snowflakes hitting my camera lens.

Jan hosts "Straight Out of the Camera" Sunday. Go visit her at Murrieta365 to see other participants.

maryt/theteach

3 comments:

Barb said...

You have a charming view, Mary. But I do not envy you the snow! Brrrr!

Jan said...

I'm sure glad you pointed out the bits of color. Great shot, Mary, thanks for playing this week.

Sherrie said...

Hi Mary,
Great shot! I do that a lot, take photos out my back door. Because it's so darn cold out I don't want to go outside! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Labels