Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thematic Photographic - edible

The word for this week's Thematic Photographic is EDIBLE.

Photobucket

This is an unusually small order for purchase at Costco, an international chain of membership warehouses that sell all brands of merchandise at reduced prices.

But everything on the conveyor belt is EDIBLE except for the Q-Tips.

Chock full o' Nuts coffee
Fresh salmon with garlic herb butter
Fish oil gel tabs
Lobster salad spread
Lindt's Lindnor truffles
Fresh dim sum
Fresh stuffed salmon
Shrimp cocktail
Almonds

The people invited for dinner will enjoy, don't you think?

Carmi at Written Inc. hosts this meme. Go over there to visit other participants.

theteach

3 comments:

Mojo said...

Man I haven't seen Chock Full O Nuts coffee in ages! Then again, I haven't been looking for it either so that may be why.

Great spin on the theme... almost everybody I've seen so far has had their edibles already prepared.

Glennis said...

I liked this photo. I once worked as a checker and it brought back an amazing sensory memory.

carmilevy said...

I'm with Mojo: I like how you pushed the timeline on the theme. I hadn't even considered this as a possibility!

Classic capture in the checkout aisle, too. You've got great gumption taking a picture there. I think the checkout folks at our local Costco would shoo me away :)

Labels