Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekend Mailbox

Gemma is the host of Weekend Mailbox. This is the only mailbox I have a picture of. I'm sure I'll do better next time. I'm sure the postman knows whose mailbox this is... :)

Here are the rules:

1. Post a photograph of ANYTHING that relates to mailboxes.
Here are a few ideas/subjects!
mailboxes
cards
notepaper

stamps
vintage cards/postcards
old letters
even VIRTUAL letters
postal vans
postmen
2. Your link must be a "permalink" and go directly to your Weekend Mailbox post.
3. Link back to Weekend Mailbox in your post tags.
4. You may like to use the Weekend Mailbox badge located in this post or on the sidebar! Right click and save it on your computer. When you add it to your post, ensure you click on the image and link it to Gemma's Greyscale Territory. Then others may follow the link here.
P.S. I am aware that U.S. has official mailboxes.
But anything related to mail is great for this meme!
It's OK to think outside "the mailbox"!!!
N.B. As I think of extra possibilities, I will add them to the list!
You may even like to suggest some!
***PLEASE - Add your NAME + COUNTRY (initials)
e.g. Gemma, AUS
and link to Linky Tools below.

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

What a fun post!!! I LOVE it!

Happy PFF!

Labels